Blue hour shot of Budapest taken from the top of the cable car in the Buda hill.
28mm, f13, 3.2, 6 and 13 seconds.
– Photomatix details enhancer.
– Imagenomic noise reduction.
– Layer with Soft Light blending mode.
– Burn at the bottom to undo the HDR.
– High Pass sharpening on the city lights.
– Blue filter.
– Curves for contrast.
– Surface blur on water and sky.
– Darken top.
Boutique Travel Blog’s founder and editor, Kathryn, also blogs at TravelWithKat.com where she shares her passion for discovering new countries, cultures and cuisines.