If you would like to get in touch, please email BoutiqueTravel@rocketmail.com (but please do not add us to your mailing list or send us any press releases without our permission).
Hotel Directory Submissions
Our hotel directory features exceptional holiday accommodation around the world. If you would like to submit your hotel, villa, apartment or glampsite for consideration, please email us at BoutiqueTravel (at) rocketmail.com with the email subject ‘Hotel Directory Submission Request’.
Hotel Directory Upgrades
While being listed on our directory is currently free of charge, there are various upgrades available including featured listings, video, special offers and links to social media accounts. Please email us at BoutiqueTravel (at) rocketmail.com for further details.
Hotel Reviews & Features
If you would like your hotel, restaurant or tourist attraction reviewed on Boutique Travel Blog or featured in an article on our blog, please do get in touch.
Guest Posts Guidelines
If you would like to submit a guest post, please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- The minimum word count is 800 words.
- The minimum picture requirement is 5 images. These must be of a professional standard, at least 900 pixels wide by 600 pixels high, landscape in orientation, well-composed, in focus and sharp.
- Images may be sourced from Pixabay or similar free image libraries, but the exact source (with a link) must be given for each image. No photos will be accepted without full source and copyright details.
- Do not buy images from a stock photography library for us to publish. The licence you purchase will not include passing the image on to a third party.
- Please do not download images from websites without the proper permissions. That is theft!
- Occasionally we may be able to assist you with image sourcing, so please do get in touch to find out more.
- All submitted articles must be unique to Boutique Travel Blog, well written and appropriate to the content of this site (luxury/unique/boutique/eco-chic travel including hotel reviews and destination guides).
- Content about gambling is not accepted on Boutique Travel Blog.
Boutique Travel Blog Design
Please note, these are affiliate links and if you click on these links and go on to make a purchase the owner of this site may make a small commission at no extra cost to you.