In the heart of the bustling city of Jaipur, tucked away down a quiet side street, you’ll find the enchanting boutique hotel, Samode Haveli.
Built over 175 years ago, within the walls of Jaipur, the Samode Haveli was once the manor house for the royal family. The style, elegance and graceful architecture of the times have been restored and preserved in the hotel today. The luxurious and spacious rooms are furnished with antiques. Each one is unique and has been decorated to retain the history and tradition of the haveli.
“While Jaipur is exhilarating to explore and a must on any visitors itinerary, the peace and tranquilly of this hotel, bearing in mind its central location, really is outstanding. It is the perfect place to escape the dust and crowds of the city. The wonderful pool with its elegant cabanas is the perfect place to unwind.” Kathryn, Boutique Travel Blog
“Pampering and luxury that matches its regal past…” Travel Vogue
“What makes this place so memorable is the sense that it is lived in and loved by the people whose ancestors built it.” Condé Nast Traveler
See what peole are saying about Samode Haveli on Tripadvisor.
- Location: Jaipur old town
- Airport: Jaipur Airport 17 km, New Delhi Indira Gandhi lnternational Airport 250 km (about a 5-hour drive)
- Railway: Jaipur Railway Station 6 km
- Ideal for: Couples
- Standard: Very comfortable
- Facilities include: conference facilities, Ayurvedic Centre, swimming pool, jacuzzi and steam room, gift shop, travel desk, parking, laundry, car rentals, 24 hours Room Service
- Number of rooms: 39 rooms and suites
- Website: Samode Haveli
- Samode Haveli on TripAdvisor
Photographs courtesy of TripAdvisor: Samode Haveli
From the team of Boutique Travel Blog, a luxury, boutique and eco-chic travel and lifestyle blog.