Built over 175 years ago, within the walls of Jaipur, the Samode Haveli was once the manor house for the royal family. The style, elegance and graceful architecture of the times have been restored and preserved in the hotel today. The luxurious and spacious rooms are furnished with antiques. Each one is unique and has been decorated to retain the history and tradition of the haveli.
“While Jaipur is exhilarating to explore and a must on any visitors itinerary, the peace and tranquilly of this hotel, bearing in mind its central location, really is outstanding. It is the perfect place to escape the dust and crowds of the city. The wonderful pool with its elegant cabanas is the perfect place to unwind.” Kathryn, Boutique Travel Blog
See what peole are saying about Samode Haveli on Tripadvisor.
- Location: Jaipur old town
- Airport: Jaipur Airport 17 km, New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport 250 km (about a 5-hour drive)
- Railway: Jaipur Railway Station 6 km
- Ideal for: Couples
- Standard: Very comfortable
- Facilities include: conference facilities, Ayurvedic Centre, swimming pool, jacuzzi and steam room, gift shop, travel desk, parking, laundry, car rentals, 24 hours Room Service
- Number of rooms: 39 rooms and suites
- Website: Samode Haveli
- Samode Haveli on TripAdvisor
Want to know more about Jaipur? Then check out, Jaipur Thru My Lens.
Photographs courtesy of TripAdvisor: Samode Haveli