39 bedrooms and suites
In the heart of the bustling city of Jaipur, tucked away down a quiet side street, you’ll find the enchanting boutique hotel, Samode Haveli.
Built over 175 years ago, within the walls of Jaipur, the Samode Haveli was once the manor house for the royal family. The style, elegance and graceful architecture of the times have been restored and preserved in the hotel today. The luxurious and spacious rooms are furnished with antiques. Each one is unique and has been decorated to retain the history and tradition of the haveli.
“While Jaipur is exhilarating to explore and a must on any visitors itinerary, the peace and tranquilly of this hotel, bearing in mind its central location, really is outstanding. It is the perfect place to escape the dust and crowds of the city.
Service was, on the whole, very good as was the food. My favourite thing about this hotel though is the wonderful pool with it’s luxurious cabanas – the perfect place to unwind.” Kathryn, Boutique Travel Blog
- Location: Jaipur old town
- Airport: Jaipur Airport 17 kms, New Delhi Indira Gandhi lnternational Airport 250 kms (about a 5 hour drive)
- Railway: Jaipur Railway Station 6 km
- Ideal for: Couples
- Standard: Very comfortable
- Facilities include: conference facilities, Ayurvedic Centre, wimming pool, jacuzzi and steam room, gift shop, travel desk, parking, laundry, car rentals, 24 hours Room Service
- Number of rooms: 39 rooms and suites
- Website: Samode Haveli
- Samode Haveli on TripAdvisor
Photographs courtesy of TripAdvisor: Samode Haveli
From the team of Boutique Travel Blog, a luxury, boutique and eco-chic travel and lifestyle blog.